- M. Buze, T. E. Woolley, and L. A. Mihai. A stochastic framework for atomistic fracture. arXiv e-prints, 2104.14608, 2021. [ bib | http | .pdf ]
- M. Buze and J. R. Kermode. Numerical-continuation-enhanced flexible boundary condition scheme applied to mode-i and mode-iii fracture. Phys. Rev. E, 103:033002, Mar 2021. [ bib | DOI | http | .pdf ]
- M. Buze. Atomistic modelling of near-crack-tip plasticity. Nonlinearity, 34(7):4503--4542, June 2021. [ bib | DOI | http | .pdf ]
- M. Buze, T. Hudson, and C. Ortner. Analysis of cell size effects in atomistic crack propagation. ESAIM: Mathematical Modelling and Numerical Analysis, 54(6):1821--1847, 2020. [ bib | DOI | http | .pdf ]
- M. Buze, T. Hudson, and C. Ortner. Analysis of an atomistic model for anti-plane fracture. Mathematical Models and Methods in Applied Sciences, 29(13):2469--2521, 2019. [ bib | DOI | http | .pdf ]
- J. Braun, M. Buze, and C. Ortner. The effect of crystal symmetries on the locality of screw dislocation cores. SIAM Journal on Mathematical Analysis, 51(2):1108--1136, 2019. [ bib | DOI | http | .pdf ]
- M. Buze. Atomistic modelling of fracture. PhD thesis, University of Warwick, September 2019. [ http ]
This file was generated by bibtex2html 1.99.